- BDShareBazaar has partnered with LankaBangla Securities for all NRB brokerage operations.
- There is no restriction for foreign nationals and non-Bangladeshi passport holders.
- LankaBangla has been ranked no 1 in DSE and CSE in terms of turnover among the brokerage houses for the last five consecutive years.
- BDShareBazaar has partnered with Green Delta Securities Limited for local brokerage operations.
- BDShareBazaar has partnered with Commercial Bank of Ceylon for custodial services for NRB and other foreign nationals.
- Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC (CBC) is a public limited liability Company incorporated in Sri Lanka in 1969 with presence in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and have won number of accolades over the years:
- o Best Bank in Sri Lanka for the 12th successive year by Global Finance magazine - New York.
- o Bank of the Year Sri Lanka by The Banker magazine - UK for seven years.
- o Affirmed AA (LKA) rating of the bank by Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd.
- o Rated as AA+ for three consecutive years by CRISL (Credit Rating Information and Services Ltd).
- o "Best Commercial Bank" in Bangladesh by Financial Mirror Magazine.
ONLINE STOCK TRADING & ORDER MANAGEMENT, INVESTMENT/PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- BDShareBazaar’s financial software acumen includes Asset Management, Stock Trend Analysis, Brokerage Back Office Software and High End Financial Transaction Security. BDShareBazaar portal will serve as your online portfolio management and order submission platform as well as providing you with additional investment and market research tools.
- BDShareBazaar works directly with Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) and portfolio managers in different countries to ensure necessary global coverage that our customers seek.
- In addition to portfolio management and investment advisory (through our 3rd party portfolio managers), we offer several value-added services to BDShareBazaar clients, including but not limited to: tax advisory services, account opening and processing facilitation, asset management services, and so on.
CHARGES & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
LankaBangla will charge standard broker fees of 0.65% of transaction amount traded. All taxes, howla, DSE fees will be included in this 0.65%.
An account opening fee of 1500 Taka for Custodian and 3000 Taka for annual charges(includes CDBL,NITA,BO, Internet Banking charges) will apply for all accounts.
Custodian Bank will charge a transaction of BDT 500.00 for each day a trade is made. (for example if you buy or sell BDT 50 Lacs worth of shares on a single day you will be charged one time fee of 500 taka).
Custodian Bank will also charge 0.1% on Market Value of Existing Portfolio per Month or Minimum $80.00(Yearly)
No Debit or Credit Interest is allowed in NITA. No Margin facilities exist.
Foreign Investment in the Bangladesh Stock Market is encouraged . There are no limitations or restrictions on foreign equity participation including FULL remittance of funds.
Easy remittance to your US bank Acct in US $.
No Taxes or Other charges on your account. NO CAPITAL GAINS TAX.
10 percent quota for NRBs in primary shares (IPO) which is undersubscribed.